The Mid-Atlantic Legal Recruiting Conference (MALRC) in Washington, D.C. is a unique conference that offers employers the opportunity to conveniently recruit summer associates and entry-level attorneys from five top-tier law schools spanning diverse regions from South Carolina to Illinois. This year’s conference will be held on on Friday, August 5, 2016 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington D.C. Georgetown. With this conference you will also receive benefits of the following:
- One day, one great location
- All-inclusive fee that covers all on-site expenses, including hotel suite reservation
- 100% pre-screening – employers select all candidates for interviews
- Candidates travel at their own expense for their interviews
- Select candidates cite Washington, D.C. area as top preference for their career path
Why Choose MALRC for Your Recruiting Needs
Participating law schools report 25-30% or more of students cite the Washington, D.C. metro area as their top geographic location for their career path, allowing you to confidently choose students and graduates that are firmly interested in your organization and ready to work. And by giving you 100% pre-screening, you decide which candidates to select for interviews based on your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
The conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel located at 1250 22nd Street NW, ideally situated between Dupont Circle and Georgetown, in the heart of Washington D.C. The hotel is located just four blocks from the D.C. Metro and within walking distance of many restaurants, boutique shops, and top attractions in the U.S. capital.